View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 08:37 PM   #38
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by denisek View Post
Just returned home with my nook.

Last week while visiting my son in PA I tried to buy one. The web site said the store had it in stock. They lied.
The store has never had any. I blasted an email to B&N and they could care less.

Went to NJ today and this time I called to verify that they had them.
As soon as you walked into the store there was a big display.
I asked if they would get it going and updated.
Since I already had a B&N account it was no problem. The latest update was already installed.

I picked up the smoke silicon cover and the screen saver. I just ordered the m-edge go cover and light.
I downloaded some free books and now I'm going to check out my local library.

Thanks for listening, I'm excited.

Denise
Welcome to MR and Congrats!

I find it intriguing that even after finding that B&N couldn't care less you still bought the nook???
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote