View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 07:37 PM   #127
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindleMan View Post
I'm getting the error message "No Record for this Loan is Found on this machine" when downloading ePub books from two different libraries. They seem to download okay when I select Open but after ADE authorizes the book and then tries to open it I get the "No Record for this Loan message.

Any ideas?
It sounds like your copy of ADE was not properly authorized when it was setup on your computer. Have you tried reauthorizing? (little arrow next to the "library" heading)

The only other time that I have seen that error was is when the ebook had expired.

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote