View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 12:56 PM   #26
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
They didn't make this thing because they thought they'd sell millions of $1300 Chromebooks. They did it because they knew it would blow up the internet (figuratively speaking, of course). I've been hearing about the $1300 Chromebook since I got out of bed this morning. That's what this is about - getting everyone talking about Chromebooks. The Pixel is the attention getter so that people will notice the cheaper ones.

And from what I can tell, it's working.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote