View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:04 AM   #40
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
Ironic -- my thoughts exactly. But I'm not sure what we can do, other than return our PWs en masse. It seems those of us here on MR are in a minority compared to the large number of sales. I suspect most settle for what they get or are ignorant to the problems. Frankly, I do not believe a flawless screen exists.
Yes, it does. When you look at the ones on engadget and other tech sites, theirs are completely uniform. They even state that you CAN'T SEE where the light is coming from. I want a unit from that batch!!!
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote