Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 10:08 AM   #369
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pssquirrel View Post
I apologize for getting even further off topic, but I'm intrigued by this widows and orphans thing. I've never used it in any of my CSS, but I regularly have ebooks that will have all but the last line or two of a paragraph on one page with its last line or two on the next page. Is this because the publisher is using widows/orphans or is it because they're not?
It's because ADE defaults to a widows & orphans value of 2. Setting them to 0 overrides that.