View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 09:31 AM   #74
FDD
Connoisseur
FDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheeseFDD can extract oil from cheese

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodomo View Post
btw.: Does someone know which digitizer tablet model is built into the M92? The 'touchscreen' input device category is selected, but no driver is selected... thus it looks like the device driver were not published.
Hello Komodo, the digitizer is based on the HW0818 chip from Hanwang. I've been trying to get technical documentation, but the person in charge of this chip never replied to my emails (Mr Scott Zhang <zhangyanhui At hanwang.com.cn> forwarded me to Mrs Zeng (XianJie Zeng) <zengxianjie At hanwang.com.cn>, but I never heard anything back from her).

However the digitizer is connected to the CPU via a serial interface, and all the processing happens in user space, via tslib, "hanvon.c" driver. There is no kernel's input device layer involved, that should explain why there is nothing selected there.

Ciao!
FDD is offline   Reply With Quote