View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 01:33 AM   #82
Justy
Fanatic
Justy has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud of

Device: Nexus 7, Sony Xperia z3 tablet, Kobo Glo, Boyue T63
My goal will be to read 100 books in 2012 the same as in 2011. The first 1/2 of the year (before my life got 'interesting' and I spent more time supporting hubby in hospital & rehab than reading) proved that I can easily read 100 books a year if life is somewhat predictable. Keeping my goal at 100 will allow me to re-read the Outlander and maybe even the Earth Children series' without worrying about 'falling behind' in my book count.

I think someone came up with 'average # of pages per book' and used that to average out the longer books with the shorter ones. Does anyone remember tha formula? I might just use it instead of actual book count this year. Either way I'll let Goodreads do the counting for me.
Justy is offline   Reply With Quote