View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 10:20 PM   #29
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah98 View Post
Was Mantano in the app store on your Kindle Fire? I was playing with my wife's KF, and Mantano, Aldiko, and Kobo seem to have been removed. Am I missing something? I assumed they would be removed, but I recall someone stating that they were still in the app store on the device.
They've blocked other readers. You will have to sideload using an apk file. They work just fine Nook, Mantano, Kobo and Aldiko but you have to find the apk for them for it. I use my phone where I purchases Mantano months ago then I used ES File Explorer to back up the apk file and uploaded it to dropbox which works on the Fire and then install it that way.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote