View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 08:30 AM   #9
richough3
Enthusiast
richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.richough3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I hope you all enjoy it, but it was my first major EBook conversion project, so there's more that could be done to it. I chose the picture locations based on how they were titled in the List of Illustrations but I don't know how to wrap text, so I left it as it was. As for punctuations, I went with the Gutenberg version because it made more sense, to me, but I included the italicized words from the version on Google books. I used Calibre for the conversion to EPub and things like the tabs don't work like they did with the Mobi version. I can always send you what I have to help you with your project, EricDP.

Last edited by richough3; 07-30-2010 at 08:37 AM.
richough3 is offline   Reply With Quote