View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 03:50 AM   #9
Ben Thornton
Guru
Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, iPad 2 (but not for e-books)
Yes, that's it, but I also found it difficult to get to at first. Also, I still get to the index by choosing a format, then the index, then clearing the index to say "all" - except that I've now bookmarked the link.

I think it would be great if there was a link from the home page to this index.

On the subject of the library, what is the etiquette for reporting/fixing errors in the books? Should we post them to the thread, PM the author, fix them ourselves or what?
Ben Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote