View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 03:02 PM   #6
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalthia View Post
I took German in high school and one semester of college but I only kind of understand a little. It wasn't until I got to college that hte teacher actually only spoke German in class. In high school we mostly watched movies and conjucated verbs. As an adult, I kind of of regret not having a better shot of learning the language.

I'm planning on seeing the 2D version of Avatar tonight because I already wear glasses and trying to wear two pair of glasses for 2 hours and 47 minutes seems like a bit much.
Have fun tonight. Let us know how you liked the movie.
Viel Spaß heute Abend! Erzähl uns, wie dir der Film gefallen hat.
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote