View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 12:25 PM   #10
Michele
Addict
Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Thanks for the info. I just opened Eastern Standard Tribe in Word, and got weird characters on every line.

As for PDF it sounds like normal pdf formatting isn't ideal for the Reader. I've never manipulated pdf files, so I don't know if this can be done, but is it possible to create some kind of macro or program to run pdf documents through to custom-format it for the Reader? Is there a way to do it manually?

Last edited by Michele; 10-03-2006 at 12:38 PM.
Michele is offline   Reply With Quote