View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 06:52 PM   #96
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
I agree FJames.
I gave up trying to sync (I only sync for firmware upgrades as I prefer to side load my books) several days ago when it became obvious that there were some problems.
Now when I'm not reading my perfectly functioning Kobo I occasionally check on MR to see what's happening.
When the update becomes available again I will give it a few days and then I will upgrade if I think it will improve my Kobo - if not I'll just keep reading.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote