View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 06:26 PM   #21
machinogodzilla
Addict
machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PBook 902† Kindle† Nook SimpleTouch† Onyx M92† i86† M96 N96ML NotePro
This is the reply from PocketBook to my question about the estimate of when I can expect some updates for my 902:

Quote:
PocketBook keeps updating the software for it to be up to the needs and expectations of everyone. Please check our official site http://www.pocketbook-int.com/us/news for news und updates.
Maybe the "it" is a different model because I haven't seen any updates since March.

The end of the story is that I got scared by non-screen related issues with Onyx, postponed its purchase and still using my PocketBook. It seems to be the best large ereader option out there at the moment.
machinogodzilla is offline   Reply With Quote