View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 06:20 PM   #188
stickybuns
Evangelist
stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite 2
Yeah, I knew that there would be a link to Amazon, but I wasn't sure WHEN it would appear. "OK... maybe... NOW. Ok, no... maybe... NOW. Alright no link. OK... last screen... checking out... and... now? Oh. hmm. Guess not."

It'll be interesting to see if I can download to the Kindle once the link has presumably appeared in the next few days.
stickybuns is offline   Reply With Quote