View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 11:21 AM   #48
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
I was ordering some used books on Amazon one day, and saw a gigantic banner advertising the Kindle. I immediately pulled out my credit card and tried to order it...but it was unavailable in Canada. I wept in frustration, until some dedicated Googling showed me the Sony PRS-505, sold in Sony Styles. As soon as I got home from site, (four anxious days later), I went and shelled out $399 CDN on the best damn thing I have ever owned. The guy at Sony didn't even know what it was. Now three years later, he said that he sold more ereaders than TV's at Christmas!
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote