View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 05:52 PM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I feel the same way, about deleting a book right then and there (and I may not even be near my computer, perhaps out of the house somewhere and just reading) and delete that sucker.

For some really strange reason, it makes me feel like I've accomplished something when I finish a book, and so deleting it then and there tells me I'm completely finished with the book.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote