View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 12:13 PM   #11
cearbhallain
Groupie
cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook
I haven't finished Wolf Hall yet, I got it for Christmas, because I'm savoring it. I'm not a Tudor scholar, but I have read more about those times than most people. I'm finding that this book is very well-researched and engrossing. I have a hard time putting it down. Once I do finish it, I will probably turn it over and start it again (not really, I'm planning to buy an electronic copy, cause man that tome is heavy - I haven't done an immediate re-read like that since high school.
cearbhallain is offline   Reply With Quote