View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 09:52 AM   #14
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmac View Post
I take it that this is a black and while eInk display. I can not think of one reason why I would want a 13inch black and white eInk display. It is too large for books and even newspapers print in colour. Surely they must be working on perfecting colour eInk displays. A large colour eInk would be of interest depending on power consumption and colour quality.
You get color eink by adding a color filter layer to the B&W display. It isn't an entirely different product.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote