View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 03:14 PM   #8
Ti-Ron
Connoisseur
Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ti-Ron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, iPad
Books have been a big part of my life since I can remember. Use them to escape reallity and boring days in a small town.

I have an aunt who helped me with that. She live in a big city and helped me to get as many books as it was possible in all the used bookstores during summer vacancies.

I end up doing a master degree in litterature/publishing and and working in that field...

Big thanks to her!
Ti-Ron is offline   Reply With Quote