View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 09:12 PM   #10
filmo
Wizard
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
I loaned my touch to son for week and went back to reading on wifi. It still is a joy to read on but took a while to break my tapping screen for page turns. Paging through library is noticeably slower than touch. Blank screen between page turns has never bothered me but have never liked stiff rubber cover on 5 way switch. Overall using the wifi was going back with comfortable old friend. Still a low priced bargain.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote