View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 06:26 AM   #10
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
HTML is the best format for conversion, so if you have that available use it for the conversion.
As I said, HTML is my source format, PDF is the converted format... But I don't want to add the HTML + epub + mobi + PDF files. I don't like the fact that Calibre makes a copy of each book. I was just exploring if I could use Calibre to keep track of the books on my devices. I don't use the GUI to convert, the only conversion I use is by command-line (from mobi to HTML, the rest I do using my own tools).
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote