View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 01:57 PM   #495
heatherlynn
Connoisseur
heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
i am putting together my paperwhites for shipping back to amazon and i noticed the first rep said that the first paperwhite was "defective/did not work properly" but the second rep says that my second paperwhite is "defective/damaged". i told him i did not drop it or damage it in any way (i didn't even have it for a day before requesting another replacement) so i'm wondering if amazon is going to find me at fault and charge me for this paperwhite?

edit: nevermind, i spoke with the rep and it was just a mistake. whew

Last edited by heatherlynn; 02-25-2013 at 02:06 PM.
heatherlynn is offline   Reply With Quote