View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 03:57 PM   #8
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiga View Post
Good news. My stored credit got reinstated finally... Back to being a happy camper. :-)

Still, a bit hesitant to try and purchase books again, as I'm not sure if the issue has really been resolved...Guess if not, I'll have to reopen the ticket once more...Will keep everyone posted...

Thanks again for all the advice...:-)
Yay! Congrats on getting it sorted. I hope it'll go smoothly from now on. Note that the problem occurred for many people and only around Christmas. I can't say for certainly that the issue is resolved, but I haven't seen any other reporst than the ones that claimed it happened around Christmas...
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote