View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 05:50 PM   #6
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
Let the discussion begin. I for one agree with this.
Apache

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/best-t...183232178.html

[Article removed. News articles cannot be quoted in their entirety because of copyright concerns.]
Let's just say that when an article starts with a gross inaccuracy like that one (hint, agency pricing hasn't been in place for over two years, so Amazon _has_ been setting prices for the past two years), I tend to be rather skeptical of it. After reading through it, it seems to me that the whole article can be summed up with the phrase "Amazon knows best". While I'm sure Amazon knows what's best for Amazon, I'm not so sure that Amazon knows or cares what is best for everyone else in the mix.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote