View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 03:30 PM   #18
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
I have a love hate relationship with Tapatalk. I use it too for visiting MobileRead on tablet and phone devices. Unfortunately it's also one the most buggy software I have ever encountered (both client and server side). In the future we plan on making our site more "responsive" for mobile devices, meaning less dependency on Tapatalk.
I hope you will continue to support Tapatalk though, I think it's much better on mobile devices than mobile sites are. Most mobile websites have so little functionality that I avoid them like the plague even on my phone. I've never had a responsiveness problem. Tapatalk also has a dark theme which I really need.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote