Thread: Newspapers
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 02:20 PM   #10
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
Sorry, it's been hectic at work and I did not follow up.

But today I noticed that the WSJ is missing (January 23rd). As of 1:30pm, it's not available... let's see if they post it later on.

Edit: I am actually not sure... I cancelled my subscription a while ago, but I thought it was supposed to run until the end of the month... need to double-check when i get back to the office later on.

Edit 2: Never mind, it's not the subscription. It says it's active... but I have not received the issue and it is not available when I try to download past issues.

Last edited by vxf; 01-23-2012 at 02:23 PM.
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote