View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 10:02 PM   #1
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Luxury cover just arrived -- questions

Just received my new cover yesterday. The Amazon bought pen fits the loop perfectly. The cover is slightly bigger than I hoped for, but looks great.

One question I have regarding using the cover. Do any of you flip the front cover back over the back cover when reading one handed? That is what I did with the Sony cover for my 505. The cover is new and I cannot do it without forcing it. But without folding it all the way back, it is not comfortable to hold in one hand and controlling the flip bar for page turns.

A pleasant surprise is that the pinholders look very sturdy. The leather has a very slight grey tinge to it, so it probably won't look dirty too easily. The inside of the left side is completely stitched shut -- I remember some of you saying that you put reinforcements inside, so you actually opened it and resealed it?
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote