View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 09:59 PM   #20
HaggisMacJedi
Zealot
HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 4, iPhone 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by troykm View Post
I have no issue with answering questions about the device, but some people just don't get it. And I have no patience for them. And i don't care if you don't like the candor of my thread. Make one of your own about the 'candor' used in forums.

And the reason I used brackets was to show my thoughts, not my answers!
Read my post again. I said I was surprised by the candor of this thread. Surprised. Lighten up a little Smile, it's good for ya!
HaggisMacJedi is offline   Reply With Quote