View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 01:44 PM   #4
ametzler
Zealot
ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ametzler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite II
Quote:
Originally Posted by centhena View Post
So I just got finished setting up a collection of comics for my son on his K3. I went through and converted his whole collection of pdf and loose jpg comics into CBZs. In the process I found a series I'd actually like to read myself on my Paperwhite but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to do this. I've come across several threads about Manga\Comic readers (Mangle, Komic, etc) but none of those apparently work for Paperwhites. [...]
Isn't .CBZ simply a ZIP archive? Perhaps simply renaming the file with a zip-extension will do trick.
<http://kindlecookies.blogspot.co.at/2010/12/image-viewing-on-kindle.html> Or is this exactly the feaure which works on any Kindle but paperweight that you were refering to?
ametzler is offline   Reply With Quote