View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 10:07 PM   #40
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
Personally I like to keep it lean. I have the next few books I plan to read and nothing else. I scratch my head when I read of people upset about the lack of collection management and can't imagine any need to carry around a lifetime's worth of books.
My biggest need/want for collection management are series. I love reading series and I love having all of the books in whatever series I happen to be reading with me. Having them in a collection just makes it easier to find, especially if you also have them numbered in the title. Then, not only can you find them quicker, they're also already in the correct order.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote