View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 04:33 PM   #19
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Indeed.
It is a documented fact that for a lot of people step one in buying anything is Amazon. Even if they end up buying local the research at Amazon saves them time and money.
This would be me! And nine times out of ten, I will end up getting at Amazon. Low prices and being a prime member with 2 day free shipping just works.

Sometimes it's the only way to go. I can no longer find Purex 3 in 1 laundry sheets in any store, but I found them on Amazon and got them. Instead of going into Boston just to get a certain brand of almond extract I get 3 bottles of it for less time and money than it would have taken me to go into Boston for them.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote