View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 09:48 PM   #5
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
At each library (I have a lot of library cards!), I just click on all eBooks (slightly different on different sites) and then sort by Date Added to Site. Then I see the list of new books. That's been the fastest and most enjoyable way for me to browse. The Brooklyn site now seems to force me to choose a genre, and then sort by date added.

I'm sure I'll get used to it ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg View Post
I use the Advanced Search at search.overdrive.com. That did not change.

Didn't this always require the Advanced Search? In any event, that's what I use.

The individual library Advanced Search windows now look tuned to a lower resolution/smaller screen, but are functionally the same.

P.S. Actually, there was a change in the individual library advanced search. Now you can limit to eBook, but you can't just limit to Kindle or Adobe EPUB. This has, for me, plusses and minuses.

search.overdrive.com, however, is truly unchanged yet.
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote