View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 10:12 PM   #13
Jane12
Groupie
Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iDevices
Thanks Jack! So hard to choose between readers. I was leaning toward the PRS-350 because of the epub support and touch screen, but the poor landscape implementation would annoy me and overall, it seems the K3 is a better reader as far as actual readability goes. I notice you have both PRS-350 and K3 -- why both and which do you like better? And what do you think about the Nook? Thx!
Jane12 is offline   Reply With Quote