View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 01:44 PM   #1
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
copying photos from iPad 1 to computer

On my Dad's old iPad 1, there are a couple of photo albums in the Photos icon. I want to copy them to a memory stick or computer before I re-register his iPad into my name.

I connected the iPad to the computer, and opened Windows Explorer to see what was on the iPaD. i found photos that had been saved from emails, but not any of the other collections. Many of these are old family photos that I'd hate to lose.

I connected the iPad to iTunes, and found the photos section, but found no way to copy them to the computer.

Apple's lack of transparency in things like this is driving me nuts. I'm sure it will continue to do so until I learn the givens and names Apple has for things that I wouldn't expect, being a Windows girl.

Also: my dad has a collection of news-related apps in a "NEWS" icon (folder? collectino?). Can someone tell me how to get other apps into that collection from the home page?

Thanks so much!
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote