Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 07:51 AM   #163
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey330 View Post
Look at me, double posting on my own self. Tsk, tsk...

Sorry, Pocketbook, but I have abandoned version 15.2. Because what I described above happened again (with FBreader, the one I was reading).

Oh, and I forgot this interesting part (which I discovered in my resetting process today): After [in this case] FBreader froze, I downgraded to 14.2 to "make it all better." The same thing as the other day - even after going back to 14.2, I still could not open FBreader (the default one, as I had already deleted FBreader180 from the device).

So, it was off to hard reset land for me. As I type, I am slowly putting all my fonts, logos, etc. back onto the device. Oh, and FBreader180.

So, I tried. I could live with the crashes, but not when a crash removed a reader capability from my PB360.

I'll miss double clicking straight to the main menu - but I'll be reading while I miss it.

Back to the drawing board, gang! I'll be waiting for a "new and improved" 15.2 ... or 15.3.

Don't get me wrong - I'm still loving my PB360! I'm just hating 15.2!

Thanks.

Marilyn
Yes, there is something funky in 15.2! Just give us the time to iron it out.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote