View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 04:14 PM   #25441
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Seven Sons Bing Puerh.

It is going to be one of those days. Baby Boy really does not like staying in his crib. We built the habit over 11 Months so I suppose it is unfair to expect him to break it in 6 nights. That said, I really wish the people who say their kids slept through the night from month 2 on would just stop saying it. I know there are some kids who do that but I am guessing most people are rewriting history and just don't know it.
(don't tell anyone......)
I placed my baby- girl's crib next to my bed when she was 6 months old and held that tiny hand when she cried every night till three o'clock. . This went on till she was 18 months old and finally slept through the night. It was the only way for me to get some sleep.
All I remember now is the feeling of that tiny little hand in my hand.Nice.

In my cup: cold Arabica coffee.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote