View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 11:29 AM   #14563
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkobo View Post
Currently reading the Aubrey - Maturin series of Patrick O'Brien books (sailing ships in the Napoleonic period).
I'm almost done with book 3, HMS Surprise and I'm now sure I'll read the whole series.
Oh, yeah. This is a series that keeps growing on you as the characters develop and change over time. I've read them all several times, both as physical books and audio books. And I'm about ready to return to them.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote