View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 12:27 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
I no longer have any other reader apps installed except for Kindle and Google Play Books, and neither of those "announce" themselves as "file openers" - they both operate in their own universe. Neither have any defaults set.
I too only have Moon+ as a reader app and when I select an epub in CC it opens up straight to Moon+.

When you open a epub from a file browser it opens in Moon+ fine?

Is the difficulty opening from CC only when you are connected to the content server, wirelessly connected, when not connected, or all three?

On the surface it seems to be unique to your tablet, maybe chaley can lend some insight.

Good Reading!
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote