View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 10:04 PM   #14
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chyron8472 View Post
You're suggesting that I hacked my Kindle but I didn't, I assure you. For one thing, my warranty is still in effect.
I made no such suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chyron8472 View Post
Calibre should be able to edit collections with no issues, if Kindelabra can without hacking my device. What's the problem?
The manipulation I was referring to was the need to jump through the extra hoop and reboot your device. There is no feature in calibre that requires anyone to manipulate their device for collections, files, metadata etc... to show up.

You can submit an enhancement request, maybe the powers that be will reaccess their position.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote