View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 06:40 AM   #14
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Yep. (Corel) Painter. From a photo I took East of Denver.

Painter is a "natural media" type of painting app as opposed to photoshop which can do the same thing but is a bit more work to get there. There is a free trial of Painter you want to check it out. I don't have Creative Suite, I do have the (almost) latest Photoshop and us it for my photography, but use Painter for my creative/fine art work.
Thanks (won't let me give you any more karma at the mo...), I'll have a look at Painter .
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote