View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 10:42 PM   #105
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Other than hacking and unlocking, which I decided not to, I still love and use my fire hd. but both of my nexus , first and 7.2 are so superior and open..

I moved on .. got out of the amazon 'garden'.. Do not need to root unless for special needs. and wide open to be what machine you want the machine to be be in your hands..

Amazon as long as you have an account , does not really care what kind , kindle. android.
you are running.....

there is no loyalty as far brands and devices go.. All personal preference..

as it should be..

I do not accept amazons locked garden..

And the thing is ....No difference....

Tho I am free...

Last edited by DustyDisks; 01-17-2014 at 10:44 PM.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote