View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 11:04 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasha View Post
G/Day I just did the Latest "Auto update" of Calibre and I now find that all my books in my Calibre Library have gone? Am I the only one this has happened too? Have I done something wrong" all I did was click on Install the update for Windows Xp3 and then it seemed to be reinstalling the whole Calibre program not just an Update. It also added a new Shortcut on my Desktop? Can someone tell me what is happening Please, Dasha
Auto Update? Calibre only notifies you of new versions. You have to download and Install. (Linux repositories may have an update. This is usually from Really-Really old (Calibre scale ) to just Old . IMHO, skip the repository version and do the 'Binary Install' route on the download page)

You may have accidentally chosen a new library location (Calibre should have recognized your User Account already had a Library Location set).
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote