View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 07:23 PM   #7
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
I tried it from the command line. The hour glass spun a few sections and showed the title at the top. It then continued to spin seemingly forever (1 hour at least). There was no output in the command window. The ePUB version of the same file works fine, by the way. I take it you can read the file? I am running Windows XP home fix 3 32 bit version. Pretty much plain vanilla.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote