View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 02:41 PM   #1
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Calibre reader won't read a mobi file it creates

I have attached a zip source file for a book I am working on. I used Calbre with the toc set to //h1 for level 1 and //h2 for level 2. I create the book in both ePUB and MOBI formats. The ePUB works fine now in the Calibre reader but the MOBI book will not load. The reader starts and spins the hour glass forever. It doesn't matter if I build the mobi from the original zip or from the ePUB. The mobi works in the windows mobi reader and on my EZ-Reader (Hanlin).

It would seem to be a reader problem. Has anyone seen this kind of problem before? Note an, earlier version of this book had a similar problem with the ePUB build in the reader but while I was modifying the source it seemed to fix itself.
Attached Files
File Type: zip The Four-Fold Gospel - J. W. McGarvey.zip (679.1 KB, 283 views)
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote