View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 06:11 PM   #4
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
I've now uploaded version 2 as SBT had fixed the images for me.

You did a billiant job mate considering the source files weren't in a good shape.

All the colour image plates have been improved and resized to 800 pixels high. I thought that would be the better size due to 600x800 is the standard size for eInk readers.

SBT has also managed to fix the scenery plates, there are all in monochrome and not colour (as per the original). I've put those in now as well, as they are good enough to include. I've got two versions of them - smoothed & unsmoothed. I've used the unsmoothed versions as I think they are clearer on eInk. If anyone wants to try the smoothed versions, I can upload them.

I've got larger image sizes and can produce a "HD" version if the demand is there.

Last edited by ghostyjack; 09-02-2012 at 06:13 PM.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote