View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 08:07 AM   #3
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
Ghostlyjack, that would be all of his works (except one completion by another author). He died in 1916, making him PD in US (pre-1923), Life + 50 countries, and Life + 70 countries.
Then I will have a lot of work on my hands.

I thought this was the case, but you never can tell if you haven't researched all the stories. So thought it was a good idea just to put that little bit in.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote