View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 11:41 AM   #1
vugtitan
Addict
vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Appeal For Negative Kindle Text Hack/Control/Setting

I tried reading my new kindle but i must admit the background is not very white on the display and I find it tiring compared to reading a paperback.

I t occurred to me that instead of having fairly black text against not so white background that it might be better to have white text against a black background.

So what i want to know how we can get the kindle to display white text against a black background.

Has anyone thought of this and done it?

Last edited by vugtitan; 09-30-2010 at 11:42 AM. Reason: tiredness
vugtitan is offline   Reply With Quote