Thread: Audio Books
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 12:41 AM   #90
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
But none of those will play DRM audiobooks will they?

What about the sleep timer Blossom?

Thanks I now have resume or start at the beginning option now that the audiobooks are in the correct folder. The Clip + however only will show Music, then you have to scroll to Audiobooks. Bummer..

If I installed rockbox can I load the Overdrive audiobooks? I am gonna guess not.

I don't get why Sansa now lets you keep the audiobooks on the card, and it wouldn't back in the time when I had the darn Fuze.
It's a firmware thing. I own the Clips just because they don't expire and I can listen in my own time. The Zip is much better for Audiobooks I have everything else turned off but Books so it goes straight there every time. Rockbox does not work with WMA.

Akimbo does have a sleep timer but I've never used it. I seldom listen to Audiobooks when I am ready to sleep.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote