View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 04:33 AM   #1491
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
After lots of email exchanges with Kobo support it seems that Paypal will no longer work since they localised their site for my region to show prices in my local currency. Since Paypal doesn't support ZAR as a payment currency the whole system falls flat.

This is just plain stupid. They should allow the user to select the currency they want to be displayed (I didn't have any issues when everything was in USD) or since Paypal is no longer a viable method of payment remove that option entirely.
How ridiculous!

You can change your address that is listed with your credit card to an address that has a currency that PayPal does support. You don't need to change your credit card details. The new address will tell Kobobooks.com what currency to show you. Then PayPal will work again. To create a valid address you can use http://www.fakenamegenerator.com.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote